Daily Lunch Specials
- Lindsey’s Chicken Pot Pie- Served with a small soup or house salad.
- BBQ Pork Sandwich- Topped with homemade coleslaw and side of choice.
- Juicy Roast Beef- Served with mashed potatoes, brown gravy and choice of perfectly seasoned lima beans or sweet, buttery corn.
- French Dip Sandwich- Our tasty roast beef on a lightly toasted, sesame seed hoagie. Served with homemade au jus sauce and side of choice.
- Baked Chicken- Seasoned with green peppers and onions, with two sides of choice. Delicious!
- Homemade meatloaf- Our mouth-watering meatloaf served with mashed potatoes, creamy country gravy and seasoned green beans as a side.
- Country Fried Steak- Paired with mashed potatoes, covered in creamy country gravy and served with seasoned green beans.
Southern Living Magazine’s Small Towns We Love 2013 April Edition Mentioning our Country Fried Steak
- Baked Pork Loin- Tender pork with rice or mashed potatoes, all covered in delicious pork chop gravy and served with side of choice.
- Stan’s Shaved Ribeye Sandwich- Delicious shaved ribeye served on a brioche bun, topped with a mouthwatering blend of sautéed peppers, onions and 3 cheeses, with our in-house sauce; 2 sides of choice.
- Hand-breaded Catfish Filets– Crispy breading meets two tender filets of catfish. Served with our homemade coleslaw and seasoned field peas. Choice of tartar or cocktail sauce to top it all off.
- The Fireside Dinner – Our famous roast beef, with diced potatoes, baby carrots, corn on the cobb, green peppers and onions all roasted together, and served with cornbread.
©The River’s Edge 2013 Page updated 7/31/15